Rob started out on YouTube in 2012, building up a tech channel before joining the vidIQ team. He now educates over 450,000 subscribers on the vidIQ channel which has over 25,000,000 video views. Today he is hard at work sharing everything he has learned on the YouTube platform; educating video creators on how to grow their own channels and turn hobbies into careers - just like Rob did in 2017.
How to Get 4000 Hours Watch Time on YouTube So You Can Monetize Your Videos
This video breaks down how to get 4000 hours of watch time on YouTube:
- Breakdown this into 20,000 minutes a month
- Accpet that it takes a long time to grow on YouTube
- Use the vidIQ real time stats bar to see how your doing
- Find your nitche and be yourself
- Chase trending ideas but have a plan
- Post content each week
Want To Get More YouTube Views?
If you want to take your YouTube channel to the next level then make sure to download vidIQ. It will help you research YouTube, analyze videos, audit your own channel, and take actionable steps click here to install now!