By visiting our Site, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you and third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. All visitors to our Site may browse the Site without registering for our Services. To register for our Services, you must provide your name and email address, and you may provide additional information, such as your phone number, company name, business type, financial information, and YouTube channel. We will also collect any other information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example if you email us with an inquiry.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Site and Services through cookies or other tracking technologies: your domain name; your device ID; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and/or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or Services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes. We may provide your with such updates and promotional materials via email.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to another company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals, but we do not track your activities after you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs, or pixel tags) in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We invite you to post content to our Services, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Services. If you post content to our Services, all of the information that you post and your web alias will be available to all visitors to our Site and users of our Services. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect the personal information we collect, but no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, computer, or mobile device by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify or delete personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your “Settings”. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by updating your marketing preferences in your profile or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 888-998-8434. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com or 888-998-8434.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.