Carla Marshall has 10+ years of experience in video marketing, social media management, content marketing, DRM, and SEO. She was previously Editor in Chief at ReelSEO.com, and as a journalist and video marketer, she's covered news stories, creator journeys, and digital-first publishing initiatives across all the major online video platforms. She is YouTube Certified and a judge for the Shorty Awards, as well as the UK, US, Canadian, Global, and EU Search Awards.
10 Awesome Ways to Promote Your YouTube Videos for FREE
You've made a great YouTube video, now you need to share it.
Here are 10 ways to reach the largest audience with the most impact:
- Promote in the first 24 hours to get velocity or what we like to call View Per Hour
- Share a playlist link, not a video link so that people can watch more of your videos
- Share on other social media platforms like Linkedin and Facebook groups
- Upload videos to Twitter directly
- Upload videos to Facebook directly using our vidIQ tool
- Ask your community to share your content
- Use your email list to push your YouTube channel
- Coloab with other creators
- Use the YouTube community tab
- Use Incase you missed it posts on social platforms to remind people to watch
Want To Get More YouTube Views?
If you want to take your YouTube channel to the next level then make sure to download vidIQ. It will help you research YouTube, analyze videos, audit your own channel, and take actionable steps click here to install now!