Rob started out on YouTube in 2012, building up a tech channel before joining the vidIQ team. He now educates over 450,000 subscribers on the vidIQ channel which has over 25,000,000 video views. Today he is hard at work sharing everything he has learned on the YouTube platform; educating video creators on how to grow their own channels and turn hobbies into careers - just like Rob did in 2017.
Want More YouTube Views? 30 YouTube Video Ideas To Kickstart ANY Channel
Need ideas on making your next video, here are 30:
- Challange videos
- Reaction videos
- Reach out to cluster channels
- Listical videos
- Create how to videos
- Start talking to camera and see what happens
- Try to add a cliff hanger at the end or beginning
- Use tent pole events
- Daily routine videos
- Case studies
- Livestream on YouTube
- Double your video length and see what happens
- Or shorten your video and see if that changes the pace and tone of the video
- Music videos
Want To Get More YouTube Views?
If you want to take your YouTube channel to the next level then make sure to download vidIQ. It will help you research YouTube, analyze videos, audit your own channel, and take actionable steps click here to install now!