Rob started out on YouTube in 2012, building up a tech channel before joining the vidIQ team. He now educates over 450,000 subscribers on the vidIQ channel which has over 25,000,000 video views. Today he is hard at work sharing everything he has learned on the YouTube platform; educating video creators on how to grow their own channels and turn hobbies into careers - just like Rob did in 2017.
Get More Views With 10 Playlists Tips
YouTube Playlists: you probably use them but do you know just how powerful they are?
Here's 10 tips on how to use playlists to get more views on YouTube!
- Add videos to playlists
- Create new playlists for more content
- Use keywords and phrases like you would with a title
- Use exact phrase keywords on your playlist
- Always share a playlist URL not a video URL
- You can add videos from other channels in your playlist
For the rest watch the video above.