Liron Segev, aka TheTechieGuy, is the Director of Customer Success at vidIQ, an internationally celebrated Digital YouTube Strategist working with some of the largest brands and YouTube influencers in the world. Over the past 20+ years, his work has taken him to South Africa, the UK and the US where he frequently speaks at conferences and provides expert tech commentary for various print publications, radio, and TV while actively running his Tech YouTube Channel.
YouTube Shorts: The Ultimate Guide
YouTube shorts are the new hot trending topic in the YouTube world. But what are they? YouTube has not been totally clear about how they work, so we decided to do our own investigation into YouTube Shorts.
On this episode of TubeTalk, vidIQ's own Rob Wilson, Dan Carson, and Liron Segev answer all your YouTube Shorts questions including:
- What are YouTube Shorts?
- What are the requirements for creating them?
- Do you need to have #shorts in the title and description?
- What about custom thumbnails?
- How long should the title be?
- Should you put Shorts on your main channel
- What about monetization?
Want to Know Even More About YouTube Shorts?
Just check out these links!
- How Creators Can Get More Views With YouTube Shorts
- Can You Get 1 Million YouTube Views By Making Short Videos?
- YouTube Shorts: What We Know About How They Work
Listen to Even More TubeTalk Episodes
TubeTalk has been informing video creators and marketers since 2014, and is one of the most respected and listened to podcasts in the online video industry. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to TubeTalk on your favorite podcast app so you never miss an episode!
You can also find the complete list of all the TubeTalk episodes here!